Support Apple HomeKit&Amazon Alexa
The temperature and Humidity Sensor is compatible with Apple HomeKit and Amazon Alexa. Highly compatible, Temperature and Humidity Sensors can connect with countless smart devices in the world to create your ideal smart home lifestyle. *Aqara Hub is required to enable this product to work with Homekit technology.
Detects temperature, pressure and humidity
The Aqara’s Temperature and Humidity Sensor monitors and reports the temperature, pressure and humidity levels in your home in real-time in the form of a smart display, reminding you to take timely action to keep your home comfortable and healthy.
Smart alerts for abnormal environment detection
Stepping out of your home leaving your kids or your dog alone for a couple of hours? Worry no more as the Aqara’s Temperature and Humidity Sensor sends you instant notification on your smartphone if it senses an uncomfortable increase or decrease in the temperature or humidity in your home so that you can take action to keep your kids and your pets comfortable at all times.
Automatic control of Temperature&Humidity levels
The Aqara’s Temperature and Humidity Sensor, when connected to an Aqara Smart Home Hub maintains comfortable temperature and humidity in your home by automatically turning on the Air Conditioning* if it detects the temperature or the humidity levels going beyond or dropping below the preset range, ensuring that you are at your most comfortable inside your home. (* also requires integration with an Aqara Smart Plug)
Enjoy the power of seamless home automation
The Aqara’s Temperature and Humidity Sensor is compatible with all Aqara smart home devices, opening up a world of possibilities for you to upgrade your smart home and control it very easily without having to physically perform tasks yourself. The Aqara’s Temperature and Humidity Sensor is also compatible with Apple HomeKit enabled products and accessories, giving you all the more flexibility to control your smart home to suit your requirements in your own unique way.
Advanced technology for unparalleled performance
The Aqara’s Temperature and Humidity Sensor is fitted with an industrial grade temperature and humidity sensor, with a temperature detection accuracy of+3degree celsius and a humidity detection range of+3%. Built with the best-in-class technology and running on the latest Al Powered algorithms, Aqara’s Temperature and Humidity Sensor consumes low energy and delivers unfailing, efficient performance every time.
Enjoy uninterrupted usage with long battery life
The Aqara’s Temperature and Humidity Sensor is fitted withaCR2032 a battery and has a long battery life of up to 2-years, ensuring that you enjoy uninterrupted control of your home without having to worry about the hassles of frequent battery changes.
Historical Data Tracking
Data is tracked in real-time. An alert notification will be sent to your phone when the abnormal environment is detected.
The Aqara’s Temperature and Humidity Sensor is very easy to install and configure with your smart home. Installation does not require the services of a professional and can be performed within minutes; without causing any damage to existing walls, switchboards or any other structure in your home.
1-Year Hardware Warranty
With the purchase of the Aqara’s Temperature and Humidity Sensor; you are offered a 1-year warranty that protects you against any manufacturing defects.
- REMOTE MONITORING: When the room temperature reaches above or below a certain threshold, the Aqara Temperature and Humidity Sensor can send a push alert to your phone or trigger the Aqara Hub night light.
- HOME AUTOMATION: The Aqara Temperature and Humidity Sensor can control other connected devices such as Aqara Smart Plug to ensure that your fan or humidifier maintains a constant level of comfort for you and your family.
- ACCURATE MEASUREMENT: Utilizes high-quality sensors from the industry-leading manufacturer, Sensirion.
- BUILT-IN AIR PRESSURE SENSOR: Monitors the ambient air pressure in the room. In addition, If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
- NOTES: An Aqara Hub is required and sold separately. Requires a secured 2. 4 gigahertz WiFi network connection. The Aqara M2 or M1S Hub can connect up to 128 devices(*use of a repeater such as the Aqara Smart Plug or Aqara Smart Wall Switch(With Neutral) is required).
- Longer battery life
- Measures indoor temperature, humidity and pressure
- ZigBee powered smart temperature and humidity sensor
- Automatically controls your thermostat to control temperature and humidity
- Box contains: 1 x Temperature and Humidity Sensor, 1 x Sticker, 1 x Quick Start Guide
- Sends a notification on your smartphone if levels fall beyond a preset range
- Compatible with Aqara smart home devices & Apple HomeKit accessories
- Requires integration with Aqara Smart Home Hub
- Easy installation
- 1-year warranty
Product dimensions and weight
- Width: 3.6 cm
- Length: 3.6 cm
- Height: 0.9 cm
Other Technical specifications
- Colour: White
- Battery operated: 1 x CR2032 battery
- Wireless Communication Protocol: Zigbee
- Atmospheric Pressure Range and Precision: 30kPa to 110 kPa; ± 0.12 kPa
- Compatible with: Apple Home App (iOS 10.3 or later), Aqara Home App (Android 5.0 or later, iOS 10.3 or later)
- Temperature Range and Precision: -20 to +50 degrees celsius; ±0.3 degrees
- Humidity Range and Precision: 0 to 100% RH (Non-Condensation), ±3%
- 1-year manufacturer warranty