As we at POP PHONES live by our commitment to make smart simple and your experience with us memorable for all the right reason. Our refund policy reflects your rights under Australian consumer protection law, and is designed to be fair, easy to understand and leave you confident in and comfortable with your purchase decision.
The POP PHONES Refund Policy relates to mobile phones and all other smart devices and accessories purchased from any of our retail outlets. All goods we supply carry the relevant manufacturer’s warranties, which cover manufacturing-related faults.
We will refund your purchase if it:
- Has a major fault
- Is not of acceptable quality
- Is not fit for the purpose for which you purchased it
- Has been wrongly described to you or does not match the original description
- Is different from the sample shown to you
In the case of minor faults, we will commit to repairing your purchase within a reasonable timeframe.
In all instances, please return the product, along with your original proof of purchase, to the Pop Phones store you purchased it from. Please note that in cases of both major and minor faults, we reserve the right to send the product to the manufacturer/supplier or distributor for assessment, prior to providing any refund or conducting any repair work.
We further ask you to choose wisely and handle your products carefully as our refund policy does not extend to you:
- Simply changing your mind
- Making a wrong decision
- Discovering that the item is cheaper elsewhere
- Causing damage (including water damage) to your product and voiding your warranty
- Being unable to provide a valid proof of purchase
- We only offer an exchange or refund, by the original payment method with a receipt within 30 days of the purchase date. After 30 days products may be exchanged/repair only as per manufacturer policy